i'm backkkkkkk

I'm backkkkkkkk! hey, it has been a long time that i didn't post anything. and hello everyone and i'm back actually i'm here to improve my writing skills in english maybe. yeah i'm going through big exam this year which is called SPM. i wanna introduce you guys someone that make me happy and cheer my  all day

the named, Saidatul Nadhirah Ruzaidi. i love the way her smile. the way she talk, the way she look at me. she's everything to me. she's perfect to me. her family and some closest friends call her nad. and who not so close to her call her sai. she's a sportsgirl, she one of the softball team player and also active in cadet police in our school. she's 15 and going through pt3. and a lot of things i wanna talk about her but i think let it be the part of my secret not to share everything about this special girl to everyone. last words from me, i love her.